Emilio Macasaet III
Directing employees is necessary to get things done but if you want to inspire new level of responsibility and effectiveness, focus on where that drive really comes from- coach and do it correctly.
This training program is primarily designed to provide participants with immediately applicable coaching model and procedures aimed at sharpening skills and optimizing performance that are sustainable over time. Learn from a seasoned leader with a solid track record of coaching sales and distribution teams and keeping them perform
at the highest level possible.
April-June 2022, tentative
4 sessions, 3 hours per session
LIVE via Zoom
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
This training is for you if you want to empower your team to reach greater performance results. This includes:
- Top executives, Department Managers, Supervisors
- Project Leads, Training/HR Personnel
- Anyone who achieves results by influencing and managing other people's performance
Need more info? Contact us for free consultation.
- Coaching versus Mentoring: Asking vs Telling
- Coaching and Emotional Intelligence
- Testing Your EQ
- The Leader as Coach: qualities, behavior, values
- Coaching Styles to Forge Collaboration
- How to Drive Active Learning
- Group workshop: Role Play & Presentation
- Coaching Question Toolkit: How to Formulate Powerful Questions
- The Art of Active Listening
- Different Coaching Models
- Applying the GROW Models for Effective Coaching Process
- Group Workshop: Role Play & Presentation
Emilio Macasaet III
Emilio “Bong” Macasaet III has coached and led various teams from his successful stints in companies like Gillette, Nestle, L'Oreal, Metrolab and RFM Corporation where he was Vice President of Sales & Distribution division. He continues to help various client companies through consulting services and training programs in most parts of Asia-Pacific and Middle East. He attended executive programs at Kellogg School of Management, Singapore Institute of Management, and Burke Institute. He is the author of two best-selling sales books, Distributor Management: Winning Tools in Managing Distributors as Partnersand 6 Steps To Effective Key Account Management. Currently, he is the Chairman and CEO of FIELD PARTNERS INC., and Partner and Chief Channel Marketing Strategist of Mansmith and Fielders, Inc.